Where traditional Chiropractic techniques are used to correct the structure of body to enhance its function, TBM sets out to correct the functional physiology, which in itself improves the body's structure.
The various components of the nervous system are all controlled by the brain. Like a computer, sensory nerve fibres deliver messages to the brain, which in turn interprets them before instructing body parts via motor fibres what to do next.
The neurons (nerve cells) located in the centre of the brain are responsible for controlling individual body parts. When a body part is put under stress, so too are the corresponding neurons which de-polarise. As a result, the brain receives the message, but no instruction is returned from the brain to the organ. This leads to a consequent loss in control over the affected body part or organ.
A TBM practitioner can identify and rectify the problem by the combined use of muscle testing and stimulation of specific reflex points along the spine corresponding to various body parts/ systems. An instrument or a hand itself is used to make the corrections, and your practitioner may also give you small vials to hold while performing a manual muscle test. This will allow them to identify any allergens or chemical stressors specific to your health.
In stimulating the specific areas of the spine in a set way, the damaged neurons of the brain are repolarized, allowing the brain to regain control over affected body part. This removes any roadblocks to recovery the individual may have been experiencing, restoring the function of their nervous system allowing optimum health.
Benefits of TBM
TBM may be used to treat the symptoms of:
- Medication side effects
- Chronic Fatigue
- Viruses including colds and flu
- Joint and back problems
- Crohn's disease
- Diabetes and Glaucoma
Other benefits TBM has to offer include:
- Restored organ function
- Equalised blood pressure
- Relief of chronic pain
- Enhanced digestion
- Increased circulation
- Stabilisation of sugar metabolism
- Improvement of water and protein metabolism
- Increased general immunity, including resistance to viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- Lifting of emotional blocks in the body
- Increased energy levels
- Increased awareness, memory and concentration
- Jet lag and allergy relief symptom relief.
- Increased efficacy of homeopathic treatments.
Prepare for your visit
There are many ways you can help facilitate the smoothness of your first visit at Malchar Wellness Center. Consider taking the following actions before your first appointment:
- Make sure to bring a copy of your Photo ID & a list of current medications and supplements.
- Complete necessary paperwork ahead of your visit and return to staff at least 24 hours prior to your visit for review. You can drop off, fax, or email your completed forms .
- Wear comfortable clothing and refrain from caffeine & recreational drugs the day of your appointment.
- If you need to cancel or modify your appointment time please make sure to do so 48 hours in advance. We do charge a $35 fee for any missed appointments and cancellations that take place without proper notice. If your appointment had a deposit make sure to discuss your options with staff.
What is TBM?
Total Body Modification (TBM) is an advanced kinesiological technique that evaluates, re-balances and resets energy imbalances found in the organs and functions of the body that require resolution before an individual can achieve true health. It identifies the imbalances using the technique of muscle testing, and corrects the problem by restoring balance to the nervous system by stimulating reflex points located along the spine.
Deposit & CANCELLATION POLICY
Because our nutritional appointments range from 30-60 minutes we require a $50-$100 non refundable deposit to hold your New Patient appointment spot. When you arrive for your first visit this deposit will be used as credit towards your account ledger. If you cancel your appointment this deposit is forfeit.
If you need to reschedule or modify your appointment time please make sure to do so 48 hours in advance. We only accept schedule changes or modifications via a phone call to our office, not the automated text reminder system.